Junior Architectural Designer at High End Boutique Townhouse Firm in BK – Brooklyn, NY, US | Jobs
Steering House Design and Development is a Brooklyn-based, high-end residential design, development and construction company seeking a Junior Architect/Designer to join our team in the coming weeks.
We are an active boutique firm seeking an experienced, well-rounded, enthusiastic, energetic, driven, detail-oriented Junior Architect/Designer to collaborate with and draft plans for our design and construction projects throughout Brownstone Brooklyn. Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment overseeing approximately 20,000 square feet of new and existing construction spread across a few job sites at any given time.
Architecture and design:
- Review new projects and draft and detail building plans for home renovations and new construction in the New York area
- Maintain company design standards
- Assist in specifying finishes and accessories based on budget guidelines
- Work with our shippers to ensure timely DOB approval
- Unwavering Commitment to Excellence
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated / Self-starter
- Extremely detail oriented
- High performance
- A problem solver
- Strategic thinker
- In-depth understanding of residential architecture, engineering, and construction in New York
- Interest/sensitivity for Brooklyn Brownstone design
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of residential architecture or construction in New York
- Positive and professional attitude
- Revit and CAD expert
Salary and benefits:
Qualified candidates must submit a CV, cover letter and portfolio to be considered. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Remuneration: $60,000 to $70,000 per year, depending on experience.
View your application history
Back to task list…